Answered By: Corey Fifles Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 138
Answered By: Corey Fifles
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 138
Current MSU students, faculty (incl. Emeritus), professionals, and staff, use your existing NetID credentials for logging in to your library account.
- Students must be registered for the current term/semester (including summer) in order to be eligible.
- Other staff or students with MSU affiliations may be eligible. Please use this form to notify us: registration page
- New MSU faculty, professionals, and staff may not get their NetID until after they get their first paycheck.
- Alumni and Retired status does not by itself qualify a person for access.
- Paid Adjunct, Affiliate, and Emeritus faculty without a Banner ID number must complete a "PTF—Personnel Transaction Form" online at http://www.montana.edu/hr/Payroll/PTFProfessionalwithBgtAdj1.xls for Faculty/Professionals. This process will get you a NetID to use with the Library accounts. (May take up to 5 weeks for new employees, and at semester change for certain employees.)
- Classified Staff without a Banner ID will need to have their department's administrative assistant submit information using Electronic Personnel Action Form or EPAF.
- Non-Paid Adjunct, and Affiliate faculty and staff must complete the Courtesy Appointment Form for Non-paid affiliates - http://www.montana.edu/hr/Personnel/Courtesy Appointment Form.pdf. You must still obtain all signatures on this form before receiving your credentials. The form must be submitted to Payroll in Montana Hall.