Answered By: Corey Fifles Last Updated: Mar 27, 2017 Views: 211
Answered By: Corey Fifles
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2017 Views: 211
Current MSU students, faculty (incl. Emeritus), professionals, and staff, use your existing NetID credentials for logging in to your library account.
- Students must be registered for the current term/semester (including summer) in order to be eligible.
- Other staff or students with MSU affiliations may be eligible. Please use this form to notify us: registration page
- New MSU faculty, professionals, and staff may not get their NetID until after they get their first paycheck.
- Alumni and Retired status does not by itself qualify a person for access.
- Paid Adjunct, Affiliate, and Emeritus faculty without a Banner ID number must complete a "PTF—Personnel Transaction Form" online at http://www.montana.edu/hr/Payroll/PTFProfessionalwithBgtAdj1.xls for Faculty/Professionals. This process will get you a NetID to use with the Library accounts. (May take up to 5 weeks for new employees, and at semester change for certain employees.)
- Classified Staff without a Banner ID will need to have their department's administrative assistant submit information using Electronic Personnel Action Form or EPAF.
- Non-Paid Adjunct, and Affiliate faculty and staff must complete the Courtesy Appointment Form for Non-paid affiliates - http://www.montana.edu/hr/Personnel/Courtesy Appointment Form.pdf. You must still obtain all signatures on this form before receiving your credentials. The form must be submitted to Payroll in Montana Hall. Appointments will expire after one year. If the department wishes to keep the appointment, the should re-submit the old form with a note on the top that it is a renewal.