Answered By: Kris Johnson Last Updated: Aug 20, 2018 Views: 651
Yes, absolutely! The library currently supports Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote. We have plenty of resources to get you started working with these.
- Check out this guide for ways to get started using Zotero.
- Check out this guide for ways to get started using Mendeley.
- Check out this guide for ways to get started using EndNote.
Also, be sure to check our calendar to see if we are currently offering any Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote workshops.
To merge documents with Zotero citations:
- Create a copy of your first document as a master document
- From second document, copy the text, including in citations, but not the bibliography
- In your master document paste the text, then from the Word Zotero menu click refresh button
Need more help? Send an email and schedule a Research Consultation to receive one-on-one help using these softwares.