Answered By: Rachelle McLain Last Updated: Oct 24, 2017 Views: 140
You can link the MSU Library to Google Scholar by changing the Library Links setting in Google Scholar. This allows you to access the MSU Library's subscriptions when searching Google Scholar.
1. Go to Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/)
2. Click Settings near the top of the screen
3. Select Library links from the left hand side
4. Type: Montana State University Library
5. Check the box next to Montana State University Library – Check MSU Availability
6. Select Save