Answered By: Greg Notess Last Updated: May 16, 2017 Views: 91
Follow these steps to link to a whole course or a section of the Lynda.com video tutorials.
Log in to Lynda.com with your NetID and password and find the video you want to use
- Click the Share button in the upper right hand corner
- From the drop down menu, copy either the link to the video (section of a course) or the second link which takes students to the whole course
- In BrightSpace/D2, go to the Content Section where you want to add the link and select Update/Create
- Choose Create a Link rather than Video since you cannot embed Lynda videos
- Give an appropriate title for the video
- Paste the link copied in step 2 in the URL box
- Check Open as External Resource to save students one step
- Then Create to save the link to your content area
The students will need to log in to Lynda with their NetID/password when they click the link, but this should take them directly to the video you selected.