Answered By: Jacqueline Frank
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2018     Views: 306

You must have a NetID to access online library resources from off campus. 

If you do not have a NetID and need to perform research from off campus, the library does not have the ability to grant access directly, although there is an Affiliate Researcher Form to gain access through a sponsoring department. The Affiliate Researcher Form is available here:

After obtaining the necessary signatures, the form gets turned in to the registrar’s office in HR. After HR processes the form, they will create a record for you in their system Banner, which will automatically create a record in the library system. Therefore, if you have any questions about the status of your record along the way, you can contact the registrar’s office, or if you just want to check if your record is loaded in the library system, you can contact the library.