Answered By: Taylor Schultz Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 Views: 0
In order to respect social distancing and help protect public health, the MSU Library building is closed to patron visits until further notice. Visit our Library Services Update page for information about resources available at this time.
The Library will continue to support the information needs of our students, faculty, and staff in an online environment by focusing on the following:
- Continuing to provide access to electronic resources and other materials online
- Continuing to provide online reference and research support
- Delivering online services for Special Collections and Archives
- Maintaining the library’s website
- Supporting MSU faculty, staff, and students in remote teaching and learning