Answered By: Hannah McKelvey Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 42
Answered By: Hannah McKelvey
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 42
To add money to your print card, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Office homepage.
- Choose "Your CatCard Account" from the menu on the left.
- Use the links under the heading "Deposit to your CatCard", select "account".
- Just above the sign in boxes, you will see this message: "For instructions regarding adding funds to a Printing or Gift Card please contact the CatCard Office at 406-994-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Once you have ascertained the first name and last name on your print card (this will depend on what your card was named when you bought it at the Library), you can use the Guest Login on the right of the account screen.
- The first and last name will be the information you received from the CatCard Office and the MSU ID will be the number on the back of your print card.
- Select continue and follow the rest of the steps to finish adding funds.