Answered By: MSU Library Help Last Updated: Dec 28, 2018 Views: 3857
MSU Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Use your NetID and Passowrd to access all library resources. No additional setup for Library Accounts is necessary.
- Is your password expired? Update your NetID password.
Only in these cases should you set up a Library Only password:
- You registered for classes without using MyInfo.
- You have an 8 digit ID which starts with a "5".
- You have a 14 digit ID which starts with a "2". Special note: In this case you must visit the Service Desk to set an online password.
- There is some other reason why you don't have a NetID. Special note: In this case, please fill out this form for help.
Still think you need a Library-only password?
More questions? See our Library Accounts FAQ or use the Contact Us box on this page to get more help via phone, email, chat, or text message.