Answered By: Kris Johnson Last Updated: Jul 10, 2020 Views: 533
- Log in to any public computer in the building.
- Send your document to a printer.
- Go to the nearest Print Station (see photo).
- Slide your CatCard.
- Look for your your NetID on the screen. When you find it, select to print (you can also configure your laptop to print).
Fun fact! Students taking 7 or more credits automatically receive a balance of $7.50 on their CatCards for black & white printing each semester (can *only* be applied towards black and white printing.)
Cost: Printing is $0.03 per page single sided, and $0.05 per page double-sided when you use your Cat Card.
- The default setting for print jobs is double-sided (see here if you need help printing one-sided).
- You can print up to 100 pages single-sided, or 50 pages double-sided within a single print job.
- You can check the balance on your cat card at http://www.montana.edu/catcard/ or swipe at a print station.